Agree or disagree that true love never dies?

Exactly, these are fair weather friends. They do not want to be around when one is broke at all
Correct they're only good at us if they see we have money. They're not true friends. They don't deserve our trust.

Correct they're only good at us if they see we have money. They're not true friends. They don't deserve our trust.
Yeah right I don't befriend such people because they can disappoint you anytime. You just have to ignore such people

I do not believe in true love as based on my experience. I was always a victim of false love so I never believed in true love.
For me I believe what makes love true is not the fact that you won't ever fall out of love with that person, what makes love true is what the love is based on. True love is based on friendship and trust and so on. Most of these people we have been together for years and so on, they where willing to sacrifice certain things for each other, I have also been a victim as well, but I have not lost hope, I believe when the time is right, the right one would surely come, so don't give up on that as well. Just leave it for God and he would do the rest.

@Augusta and @eLdavis , you are all so right about the feeling. It is also ot good to trust and give our 100% feeling, it must be 50.50 so that we won't be in so much pain in case your true love goes wrong.

I cannot exactly define the meaning of true love or how it is felt. What makes it true when there are many cheaters this time? I always hear this but I have not experienced this in my life. The only true love I can surely feel is the love from God. God's love is eternal. Those whose marriage lasted until their golden anniversary or silver, I may say they have true love in their hearts. What can you say peps?
In India couples have stayed together for years without loving each other. I have seen my mother-in-law cursing my dead father-in-law with whom she stayed for 37 years.

@Augusta and @eLdavis , you are all so right about the feeling. It is also ot good to trust and give our 100% feeling, it must be 50.50 so that we won't be in so much pain in case your true love goes wrong.
That's the way to go. You need to reserve some love for yourself. Don't give it all out to avoid total breakdown when it isn't working.

In India couples have stayed together for years without loving each other. I have seen my mother-in-law cursing my dead father-in-law with whom she stayed for 37 years.
Your mother-in-law has a toxic attitude. She is not a good role model to her children, a hater and a temperamental woman.

I don't think she was so toxic when she was young. I have heard my husband saying that she was tortured a lot by her sister-in-law as a new bride. My father-in-law was he said was a bit inconsiderate. I am not surprised because I find most Indian men inconsiderate and overpowering where marital life is concerned.
Your mother-in-law has a toxic attitude. She is not a good role model to her children, a hater and a temperamental woman.

True love, in my opinion, evolves. While the intensity may change at first, genuine love frequently transforms into a deep, enduring connection. It adapts to life's changes, grows through shared experiences, and thrives in various forms.
The feeling is very nice when love is true from someone we love. Yes, m it evolves as time evolves too. Love is truly beautiful and it stays forever in our hearts but flies if betrayed.

True love never dies and that love is from God. Maybe some people love without conditions. It is rare. I have never experienced true love. LOL.
Yes, I also had not experienced true love. I sought for it but destiny did not allow me to make it happen. God's love is true and pure and its His love that we rely on while on eath.

True love, in my opinion, evolves. While the intensity may change at first, genuine love frequently transforms into a deep, enduring connection. It adapts to life's changes, grows through shared experiences, and thrives in various forms.
That's right. As years go by this love evolves into a concern for the person you love.

True love never dies if there is also reciprocity, if none, of course, love flies. I do not believe that love never dies. If one cheats on you, I do not think your love remains the same.

True love never dies if there is also reciprocity, if none, of course, love flies. I do not believe that love never dies. If one cheats on you, I do not think your love remains the same.
Where there is cheating love has to perish. That's natural.

Where there is cheating love has to perish. That's natural.
That is true, no matter how much we love that person but once cheated, everything disappears through the window.
Post automatically merged:

You are 100% right GOD's love is eternal, and the example of true love is GOD's love he shows us what love means and what we all should do for a love, but the world is changing in to bad place peoples start to give no place for love and that is a bad thing not only for us its bad for the coming generations too.
You're so right only God has eternal love for us His children on earth despite being sinners. God is low and is always ready to forgive us if repent.

Last edited:
In my opinion, you are right that only the love of God cannot be broken, but this rarely happens to people and very often many people pretend to do so. Because it is very difficult to love a person for many years when nothing changes in you. I wouldn't mind being wrong, but in my opinion, there is not much of that in today's world

Exactly, these are fair weather friends. They do not want to be around when one is broke at all
That's right they're fake people insensitive and no commonsense. Love dies when it is not cared for by the special someone. I disagree that first love never dies.

I don't agree that there's true love it's only from God. Also, when there's true love, why is there suffering because of betrayal 😞

Last edited:
I cannot exactly define the meaning of true love or how it is felt. What makes it true when there are many cheaters this time? I always hear this but I have not experienced this in my life. The only true love I can surely feel is the love from God. God's love is eternal. Those whose marriage lasted until their golden anniversary or silver, I may say they have true love in their hearts. What can you say peps?
There is nothing like true love. What we have is self interest and selfishness. In a relationship you go for qualities you admire in your partner. If your interest matched with your partner, we call it love. Divorce comes when the interest is no more interesting. 🤣🤣🤣

Being in the state of brokeness doesn't mean to be broke forever so a partner must help instead of leaving.

I think there is no true love. Only God's love that is true and love from our beloved parents their love never dies.

Last edited:
13,201Threads
99,044Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member