Aircon or Fan?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
Which one you will choose, aircon or fan? I’d have to say both. Aircon comes in handy, especially during the summer months or if it is scorching hot outside. However, your utility bills can go up if your AC is not inverter. I live in an apartment that comes with an AC which is not the inverter type. So, I only use it when it really is needed. Most of the time, I use my fan.

At home, we have three units of air conditioning and 8 electric fans to sustain us at home from the extreme heat. But we only used the A/C in the evening during sleep time from 9 to 5 in the morning. When it is rainy, we use the electric fans. The current bill is skyrocketing.:confused:

AC is very okay but is expensive and consume more energy than fan. AC can have lasting effect even after blackout. This is the advantage over fan. Fan will immediately stop once there is blackout. Though, modern fans are some how sophisticated than normal fan.

AC is very okay but is expensive and consume more energy than fan. AC can have lasting effect even after blackout. This is the advantage over fan. Fan will immediately stop once there is blackout. Though, modern fans are some how sophisticated than normal fan.
True, AC has many uses for that fan, but the problem is the electric consumption. Still, I prefer AC because of its ability to increase its power.

13,040Threads
98,108Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member