An Overview of the Philippines’ Electric Vehicle Market

The cheapest electric car which the sedan electric car is about $40,500 and federal EV tax is about $7000. So Mate you can go for it.
It is still expensive for me, but cars are indeed expensive this time. Inflation is one cause of its hike. It seems not going down.

It is still expensive for me, but cars are indeed expensive this time. Inflation is one cause of its hike. It seems not going down.
Yeah I think a lot product prices are really been affected by the global inflation we are all experiencing and it is quite sad.

Yeah I think a lot product prices are really been affected by the global inflation we are all experiencing and it is quite sad.
We're thankful we know how to find side hustles on the web. Though I earn a little but my online earnings in a forum could also pay bills.

Try to Google search on the number of electric vehicles your county already has. Nigeria is populous you never know you already have there thousands.
I doubt it would be that much but I will still make the research to find out. I would love to own one if I have the money though

I doubt it would be that much but I will still make the research to find out. I would love to own one if I have the money though
Try to scout but get a driver's licence first, if you already have that's good. You can purchase a 2nd hand through instalments.

Try to scout but get a driver's licence first, if you already have that's good. You can purchase a 2nd hand through instalments.
That will be good to get a company that will like to sell dor instalment pay. it would be nice and others might want same.

That will be good to get a company that will like to sell dor instalment pay. it would be nice and others might want same.
There are private companies here that allow people to purchase a car through installments. It's better that way, but if it's not necessary, set aside the idea next time.

There are private companies here that allow people to purchase a car through installments. It's better that way, but if it's not necessary, set aside the idea next time.
I doubt we have such in my country. Maybe it is to find out though but I haven't heard of instalment payment for cars here.

I doubt we have such in my country. Maybe it is to find out though but I haven't heard of instalment payment for cars here.
There might be few sellers which is why installment is not advocated. In my place alone, there are many car sellers brad new and second hand,

There might be few sellers which is why installment is not advocated. In my place alone, there are many car sellers brad new and second hand,
That's right I believe they just be one or two companies here. One just have to carry out investigation to discover them for use

That's right I believe they just be one or two companies here. One just have to carry out investigation to discover them for use
The problem is capital. When selling cars, huge capital is needed, and the price there might be high and mighty. If there are many sellers, the prices are lower.

The problem is capital. When selling cars, huge capital is needed, and the price there might be high and mighty. If there are many sellers, the prices are lower.
You are right that might just be the problem why we don't have good number of car stands here. it's capital intensive

You are right that might just be the problem why we don't have good number of car stands here. it's capital intensive
It's not only that your country is very far from countries that manufacturw cars like Japan, Denmark, Sweden, Germany and USA. The businessmen there on your place selling cars are insanely rich.

In CDO, there are already 30 charging stations of electric vehicles all in all 3000 in the entire Philippines. Manila has many electric vehicles owners.

I see. I hope I can buy one in the future. Hehe. It would be nice to help the environment somehow.

I see. I hope I can buy one in the future. Hehe. It would be nice to help the environment somehow.
You kmqure there in Manila. I think the price there is cheaper than here in Mindanao. But EVs are bought in Manila and are delivered to the buyer's pace of origin through trucking.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member