• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Android Phones

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
How many people here have a phone that runs Android, regardless of the brand that carries it?

I do have an Android phone. I have Android 12 on my Samsung, and enjoy using it for the most part. Wish I did better research on the particular phone first, as I wish I had a higher resolution camera on it, that can be used to take pictures of the moon with clarity.

How many people here have a phone that runs Android, regardless of the brand that carries it?

I do have an Android phone. I have Android 12 on my Samsung, and enjoy using it for the most part. Wish I did better research on the particular phone first, as I wish I had a higher resolution camera on it, that can be used to take pictures of the moon with clarity.
I have a Motorola Moto e with Android 10 and it does everything I want it to. I use the clock and timer, text and voice to my wife when she is working, Google Maps to keep from getting lost when I do drive and a few apps I find handy, but mostly I ude my desktop with a 55 inch UHD TV as my monitor.

I am currently using an infinix phone carrying an Android 11, though originally when i bought the phone it was an Android 10 but i was later sent an update. I am hoping to buy a new phone next year if things goes well, I don't know which i would go for next but one thing i know is that it would still be an Android phone.

My current main smartphone is a Nokia C1 that runs on Android 11. I have nothing major to complain about this operating system. However, I am uncomfortable with the fact that this phone does not have a provision for writing notes. This means that, whenever I am in a situation where I cannot write things down using a pen, I cannot use the phone to perform this action.

My current main smartphone is a Nokia C1 that runs on Android 11. I have nothing major to complain about this operating system. However, I am uncomfortable with the fact that this phone does not have a provision for writing notes. This means that, whenever I am in a situation where I cannot write things down using a pen, I cannot use the phone to perform this action.
I just tested this: Send a text message to a Gmail Account you set up just for voice notes from yourself and use the microphone input to write them. Problem solved with no added software or apps needed.

I have Realme Android phone.. I have bought it 2years back .. It's just ok but I want to buy better than this ...

My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9 android phone. I bought it refurbished about two years ago and it still works very well.

I have Xiaomi Redmi Android phone and an old Apple phone. They are from my siblings. I used to have LG and Samsung

I am using a Xiaomi Redmi too. I have to confess that the phone is very powerful. Don't even know why it is given at the price I bought it. Other brands with such performance would go for double the price I bought it.

My phone is also Android, it's a Samsung galaxy s22 that I bought second-hand, I'm too used to the Android operating system, and I don't think it will change for now.

The smartphone I have at the moment is the Huawei P30 Pro and my phone is currently running Android 12.

The phone still works great for what I use it for and I am thrilled with it.
That's nice, i have never made use of an Huawei product before. What are their phones like in terms of batteries, do their batteries last long and are the phones it self strong?

I start smart phone with android system and still i am using android phone, i have enjoyed it so much, i never have changed from android, its easy and user friendly, i have found so many useful things on android phone and we can share every app and photo and music with friends since its easy to share contents each other.

10,478Threads
84,072Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back