Answer Questions and Earn Rewards

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
I am browsing my Instagram feeds and one that caught my attention this morning was a posting to earn money answering quiz.

I dive in and check what I can get. I did not go directly to the quiz tabs but checked the earning page and withdraw page. I tried. And I was prompted to earn $200 before I can withdraw via PayPal.

There are other payment methods like BitcoinCash, bank transfer, and WU.

I am currently at $112 and I need a little push to earn my first $200. I will update you of the legitimacy of this earning app.

I am browsing my Instagram feeds and one that caught my attention this morning was a posting to earn money answering quiz.

I dive in and check what I can get. I did not go directly to the quiz tabs but checked the earning page and withdraw page. I tried. And I was prompted to earn $200 before I can withdraw via PayPal.

I am currently at $112 and I need a little push to earn my first $200. I will update you of the legitimacy of this earning app.
Wow, that is great, you can surely reach $200. It might be the same as Fre Loyecuns. But I stopped after I received my first payment of $200. It took me 6 months to reach that amount and I was always pressured because the amount fluctuated daily.

I am testing the waters first. I hope I can reach $200 soon and once that happens, I hope it is legit and I can cash out.
I am so sire it is legit, try to check of there are many members answering the quiz. What is their purpose of that quiz answering?

I am so sire it is legit, try to check of there are many members answering the quiz. What is their purpose of that quiz answering?
I can see pop ups while taking the quiz. The app is notifying members that this member cashed out via Paypal or Bitcoincash. I wonder how fast they answer the quizzes. I will share the link to you once I find out it is legit. I am almost done with $120 mark.

I can see pop ups while taking the quiz. The app is notifying members that this member cashed out via Paypal or Bitcoincash. I wonder how fast they answer the quizzes. I will share the link to you once I find out it is legit. I am almost done with $120 mark.
How much is the threshold? Why can't you withdraw that money? I think it is big enough for a quiz to withdraw.

I doubt if it's a legit site because few years back I also joined a site where we have to answer a quiz but when I reached threshold I was not paid.

With this high amount that you would earn from just taking quiz I doubt this site is a legit site

I already tried a site few months ago but it didn't pay me after reaching the threshold. I have come to a conclusion that when a site offers you huge earnings with little effort, there are more chances that it's a fake site.

I already tried a site few months ago but it didn't pay me after reaching the threshold. I have come to a conclusion that when a site offers you huge earnings with little effort, there are more chances that it's a fake site.
That's right I always avoid sites that claim to give so much for minimal efforts. All they need is huge traffic not to pay users

That's right I always avoid sites that claim to give so much for minimal efforts. All they need is huge traffic not to pay users

Their aim is to get traffic and earn by giving fake commitment to the users. I always avoid to join such sites.

Their aim is to get traffic and earn by giving fake commitment to the users. I always avoid to join such sites.
That's the way to go. I think they do get more of begginers on the internet that don't know their tricks

That's the way to go. I think they do get more of begginers on the internet that don't know their tricks

Yes, that's there trick to trap users to get traffic. They know, they will get views because people will attracted to their wite if given lust of money

With this high amount that you would earn from just taking quiz I doubt this site is a legit site

I agree, it does seem a bit sketchy. But I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is legitimate so the original poster can make some money. And who knows, maybe we can profit from it as well. Let's just wait for his update. Hehe

I agree, it does seem a bit sketchy. But I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is legitimate so the original poster can make some money. And who knows, maybe we can profit from it as well. Let's just wait for his update. Hehe
Well,we can only be optimistic but from experience these high paying claimed site don't pay that's why I mostly skip them

It is fake my friend nobody is earning that much for answering questions
That's right, that site is fake. I registered on that site for I was so curious to know if it's legit. it's 100 percent fake.

13,030Threads
98,038Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member