• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Any prominent cheating in your business?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.418200
Referral Credit
Sometimes before an expert cheater came in my shop, he touch the display rice in a way as it comes on floor. My focus moved there. Then he indicate most costly rices and told to pack 1 kg from each. My mind moved there with excitement. He shown 5000 Rs note and ask for change, he totally confused me and I just given him change without taking 5000 Rs note, and started packing his items. When I turned around he was gone.

Oh wow, that was smart. I have experienced something similar before though. A guy came to the shop to do some work, then made a transfer, but later came back that he no longer needs it, that we should give him cash. My boss was not responding if he had received any alert or not, in the end we gave him cash, only for my boss to come back and say he didn't see any alert.

12,075Threads
93,071Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member