• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Anyone concerned about increasing use of artificial intelligence in our society?

I am not worried about AI. Anything that would increase the efficiency of humans is worth embracing wholeheartedly. I have taken advantage of AI to my benefit already and it has helped me in great ways.

It's great that AI has been beneficial for you. It's also important to think about the potential consequences of widespread AI adoption on the workforce as a whole. While AI can certainly increase efficiency and productivity, it also has the potential to displace many workers and create significant job loss in certain industries.

While some traditional job roles may be automated, new roles requiring human creativity, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence are likely to emerge.
I think there would be a shift towards more of soft skills related jobs as they days go by. Technical jobs would likely give way.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member