Apart from content creation where else can you leverage on your writing career? | Discussion Bucks

Apart from content creation where else can you leverage on your writing career?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
The writers have multiple ways for making the most of the writing venture into a lifetime career. For instance the writers can seek for employment on the press and media companies like the magazines, newspapers and publication writing. The list can be very longer for sure.

You can tutor others and start a YouTube channel to teach others the skills or you join the tutoring sites online

The writers have multiple ways for making the most of the writing venture into a lifetime career. For instance the writers can seek for employment on the press and media companies like the magazines, newspapers and publication writing. The list can be very longer for sure.

Writing can be a lucrative career, and there are many opportunities available in the market for writers to showcase their skills and earn a decent income. From freelance writing to blogging, copywriting, and technical writing, there are many avenues available for writers to explore and succeed.

You can tutor others and start a YouTube channel to teach others the skills or you join the tutoring sites online
This is actually a good idea, these days people are now having a lot of interest when it comes to learning online.

You can work as a professional speech writer n it pays like mad if you have the connection to become a personal speech writer to an influential politician.

Am writing a book, i believe it will be ready by next year. There are different ways we can utilize our writing skills. We only need to think out of the box.

You can be offering to write academic research topics for students. That's the point that I started my writing journey. People make mad money from it.