Apart from money, what else makes you really happy?

I totally agree - good food and movies are some of life's simple pleasures! They always bring a smile to my face. And of course, being with our families never fails to make us happy. It's the little things that mean the most, don't you think?
True, its the little things that mean the most. Having a good time with our families will stay in our minds forever, and we feel happy thinking about the moment we had at that time.

True, its the little things that mean the most. Having a good time with our families will stay in our minds forever, and we feel happy thinking about the moment we had at that time.

I could not agree more. Spending time with them is priceless and creates lasting memories!

The most thing which makes me happy after the money is when my family and l are in a good health and sound live in the presence of the lord.

That is something money can’t buy. In addition, when our family members are healthy and we make God the center of our lives, it gives us happiness and peace of mind.

I think that cars and everything related to them made me happy. I just like driving. This is my passion that makes me happy and I don't even need money

So, you are a car enthusiast. To be honest, I am not much of a driver myself, so I cannot relate to the excitement of driving. LOL. However, my older brother is a car enthusiast as well, and I have noticed that he is always happy when he gets behind the wheel, except when he gets stuck in traffic. Hehehe
Post automatically merged:

If I'm in love it's my other inspiration to feel happy apart from having a good health and money. It's best to have an inspiration, the love of life.

Yes, your life seems complete when you have an inspiration, someone who will love you with all his heart. :)

Apart from money, my family is another thing that gives me joy. When i see my mom, brothers and sister, i feel relaxed and happy.

Yes, family can bring happiness to someone's life, especially when they are close. Glad to know that they make you happy.

I am grateful that I am happy for most of the times. Unless something has really gone wrong or hit hard like a death of loved one, I am mostly happy. I don't need reasons to be happy. I find happiness in so many little joys

That is great to hear that you are happy most of the time. And, you find happiness in small things. :) Take care

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member