• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Apple iPhone 15

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵36.488225
Referral Credit
Apple has recently unveiled its latest lineup of iPhones for the year 2023, introducing four new models: the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max. This annual release is a pivotal event in Apple's calendar, driving not only iPhone sales but also influencing the ecosystem of accessories such as the Apple Watch and AirPods.

During Apple's 'Wonderlust' launch event held on September 12, the company provided key details about these new smartphones. Here is a comprehensive overview of what you need to know:

Release Date: The iPhone 15 series was officially announced on September 12, with pre-orders starting on September 15. These new iPhones will be available in stores starting September 22.

Design: All four iPhone 15 models have undergone design changes compared to their predecessors. While the changes aren't revolutionary, they include subtle ergonomic improvements, like a slight curve on the back edges for enhanced grip. Additionally, the iPhone 15 and 15 Plus feature a unique "color-infused back glass with a textured matte finish."

New Features: Apple has introduced some exciting new features across the iPhone 15 lineup. Notably, the inclusion of USB-C simplifies charging by allowing the use of a single charger for multiple Apple devices. The Dynamic Island, previously exclusive to the Pro models, is now available on all four models, providing expanded functionality. A significant upgrade is the introduction of reverse charging, enabling users to charge an Apple Watch or second-generation AirPods Pro by connecting them to the iPhone.

Tech Specs: Each iPhone 15 model comes with distinctive specifications:
  • iPhone 15: Powered by the A16 Bionic processor, it boasts a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display, dual-lens rear camera, and various storage options.
  • iPhone 15 Plus: Similar to the iPhone 15 but with a larger 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display.
  • iPhone 15 Pro: Equipped with the A17 Pro processor and a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR always-on display with ProMotion, this model offers a triple-lens rear camera and additional storage choices.
  • iPhone 15 Pro Max: The flagship model features the A17 Pro processor, a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR always-on display, and a triple-lens rear camera with superior optical zoom capabilities.
Price: Apple has priced the iPhone 15 lineup as follows (please note that these prices may vary by region):
  • iPhone 15: Starting at $799 / £799 / AU$1,499
  • iPhone 15 Plus: Starting at $899 / £899 / AU$1,649
  • iPhone 15 Pro: Starting at $999 / £999 / AU$1,849
  • iPhone 15 Pro Max: Starting at $1,199 / £1,199 / AU$2,199
While the new iPhones offer impressive upgrades and features, the pricing is competitive compared to previous models.

Now, let's hear your thoughts on the iPhone 15 series. Are you planning to upgrade, and if so, which model are you considering? What features are most appealing to you, and do you have any concerns or questions about these new devices?

I hardly use my smartphone, even though what I do use it for is very valuable to me. I earn Satoshi from a Faucet and my phone has a countdown timer to alert me when it's time to go back. I also use it quite often to call or text my wife while she is at work. Then when I do drive somewhere, Google Maps keeps me from getting lost. But I do all that and more on my $100 Motorola e just fine. My wife does have an Iphone 15 series and I admit it is pretty slick, but our son put her on his family plan and pays the bill.

Last edited:
Though i have notting against iphones but I am still a fan of android phones. I believe there are lots of high end android smartphones that can compete with iphone and even beat iphone in terms of features. Then again it is usually based on a person's preference though.

Well, I heard it did not make a lot of changes. Some users are happy, some are not, so it is hard to tell, but I heard they did an update where you can't use a wired microphone. Not sure why they did that, lol. I don't have it, but I surely heard a lot of things about it. I'm not a social media creator, so I have no really good reasons to buy such a phone, plus it costs more than I can afford.

Wow this machine is a beast looking at the specs,glad that that the pre-order prices are not exagerated from the previous prices.I think it has not had a lot of changes apart from the charging type which has come as a shock knowing apple very well that they are very particular not to bend rules on the charger port type.

Sadly i cannot afford to buy such a luxury phone right now.

As I said, my wife has one only because our son paid the bills. He switched to a family plan bundle with several phones and Internet Service and streaming fees all at reduced cost.

I've never owned an iphone as it's way a bit expensive for me. As long as an Android can deliver what I need from a smart phone I'm fine. They're offering iphone11 here at promo rates and my niece is persuading me to get it bit am not that keen on getting it. It could already be an outdated model.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back