Active Participant
Bronze Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.228675
Referral Credit
Giving away free tokens through crypto airdrops is a trendy method for blockchain projects to share their digital currency with more people. It helps get people interested, brings in new users, and builds a strong network for the project. Although not all airdrops end up being profitable, while some has given participants big returns.

Whether an airdrop is profitable or not depends on the developer, I have also received airdrops several times, especially from wallets such as Coinpayment wallet, blockchain wallet and also Coinbase wallet, but if you get a crypto airdrop offer that you find on Telegram or other social media, it's often just an airdrop. but they provide Dust Attack malware, so it will steal data and private keys, so if you want to look for an airdrop, use a new crypto wallet that is still empty.

Yeah some people have get some good amount of money from participating on an airdrop programs, and they say its good and profitable and they say it is very easy to earn money from airdrop, but for me i never get any profit from participating on airdrop, still never get any money from it, most of airdrops that i participate turn out to be scam.

Yeah some people have get some good amount of money from participating on an airdrop programs, and they say its good and profitable and they say it is very easy to earn money from airdrop, but for me i never get any profit from participating on airdrop, still never get any money from it, most of airdrops that i participate turn out to be scam.
You are right, I have never participated in direct airdrop programs offered via social media, in my opinion they are too risky, such as scams, worthless tokens and malware. So it's better to avoid it.

You are right, I have never participated in direct airdrop programs offered via social media, in my opinion they are too risky, such as scams, worthless tokens and malware. So it's better to avoid it.
I agree with you it is better to avoid them, my trust wallet is full of coins that i clam from airdrops and non of the coins i clam get me profit, and non of those coins have value and the thing is i only waste my valuable time by finding and registering on those airdrops.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member