Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
Complaining on forums can help in resolving problems with large companies to some extent, especially listed companies. Have you ever complained about a problem online on a forum, and got it resolved quickly?

Some people check the forums for reviews and information about the business and if there are negative reviews they may not invest or purchase the product or service. So some companies will try to fix the problems.

Some people check the forums for reviews and information about the business and if there are negative reviews they may not invest or purchase the product or service. So some companies will try to fix the problems.
That's very right and that's how the forums are very useful for finding the solutions for some problems indeed.

Stackvoerflow solved many my programmers problems. It is not related to company but as forum it solves my problems
Most forums do solve the problems through every member contributions on what they did when they encountered such problems in the past. With that being said one may get the same solution they are looking for.

What kind of a forum?do you mean online digital media or what? In my country, some radio stations bring some programs where you can vent anything pertinent and if they need clarity they can even call government technocrats and Ministers. So that the issue can be resolved or addressed. So if it is such forums yes they are very effective. In my country, we have the Let the People Talk program and my community which is hosted by two different radio stations.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member