• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Are there any skills for saving?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.568700
Referral Credit
Regardless of big/small, everyone can make money and the easiest part is shopping or spending money, that's why not everyone can manage money well and correctly, and the most difficult part of managing personal finances is saving and investing, because not everyone can By consistently saving regularly, many savers fail to collect their money. So in your opinion, is there a skill for saving?

I put a portion of my monthly earnings into a fixed deposit account every month. I have been doing that for many years. Due to compound effect, money in my account has increased quite substantially. I also save money by checking out good deals such as buy one get one free, and I use credit card to pay for purchases to get cashback. I always pay my credit card bill on time. Never paid any interest.

Basically, saving does not require skills, like children saving in piggy banks, even though saving does not require skills, financial management requires skills, so that we have healthy finances and a balance between income, expenses and savings.

12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member