Are you a choosy type of person?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.829250
Referral Credit
Are you a choosy type of person? What I mean by choosy is not only to a person you want to make friends with, but also to food, shoes, bags, clothes, and foremost to someone you want to be in a relationship with. In my case, I am not choosy for food, but choosy in accepting a man to be in a relationship with. It is not easy to choose and I have to base it on his character. What about you?

We can choose who to befriend with if we are strangers in a place. But in a work place we can't choose because our boss may call our attention. Let's just be careful of our actions and words to say.

I am a choosy type person, i really choose a person who i am trying to be with not only on relationship i chose my friends, in order to be friend with them i need to have something in common, and also i have some favorite food, but i can't choose all foods because its too hard to choose food, but i have some favorite food,

I am a choosy type. I need to do it because I was a victim of a robbery by a close friend. I no longer trust anyone so I have to be selective. That fate was not easy, hard money gone like smoke in a matter of seconds.

We have reasons why picky type. I have my own reasons. There are people who are only good in front of us but when we're not around they showed their true colors being a back biter despite good to them.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member