Are You a Great Communicator?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
If you are a great communicator, you will be able to help advance your career, work well with others, have more self-confidence/self-esteem, be able to adapt to different situations and many more. To be honest, I am not a great communicator. I can hardly converse with people. Haha. Are you a great communicator?

I can say, I am a great communicator being an insurance agent, car agent, and university lecturer. I was able to buy a car through commissions from insurance and car as a car seller. I like to do sales talking and corner the prospects lol.

I can say, I am a great communicator being an insurance agent, car agent, and university lecturer. I was able to buy a car through commissions from insurance and car as a car seller. I like to do sales talking and corner the prospects lol.
Yes, I figured. You need to have excellent communication skills to thrive in your jobs! :)
Post automatically merged:

I think so because I know I used to have an explanatory conversation with others. So I can conclude about this
So, it means you can provide all the details. That is nice! I can hardly converse and I easily get tired talking. I can only talk for a couple of minutes. Haha

Yes, i am a good communicator, i can understand what others saying and i can manage to hear others for long time without intercepting, i think being a good listener is a key for good communication.
Yes, you must be a good listener to become a good communicator.

Yes, you must be a good listener to become a good communicator.
And the best trick to control others during communication is nod your head up and down like you are getting what they are talking when they are talking to you, that will put you in control and they will accept you no matter what you say and they will respect you.

And the best trick to control others during communication is nod your head up and down like you are getting what they are talking when they are talking to you, that will put you in control and they will accept you no matter what you say and they will respect you.
I will keep that in mind, Kirubel. Thank you for the tip you shared with us.

I have good listening skills, and I had excellent written English skills according to the seniors when I had a job. I also wrote more than 5800+ approved articles on iwriter, yet government agencies are falsely claiming that their employees have written the articles in a case of criminal defamation. My verbal communication skills could be improved.

I won't actually say am great though, but I tend to always want to try my best to communicate with others around me, or with does I am working with.
Yes, the key here is we always try. I always try to communicate with the people around me, too. It can be hard at times but I still do it for the sake of maintaining good relationships with them.

13,156Threads
98,791Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member