Are you a member of any traffic exchange?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.940313
Referral Credit
I am looking for a way to increase the traffic to my websites and affiliate links. Traffic exchanges send some traffic. Are you a member of any traffic exchange? If yes, what is the ratio of visits, and from which country are the visitors from?

Several years ago I was very active and varied with several well-known traffic exchange sites, but after finding out that even though there was an increase in traffic on my blog, there was no change in Google searches, in fact, according to the information I obtained, using traffic exchanges would have a bad impact on Google ranking, so I stopped .

There are some websites which pay for manual clicking on a link, visits for 5 or 10 seconds, so I am looking for a traffic exchange which will send visitors from Asian, African, some European and American countries.

There are some websites which pay for manual clicking on a link, visits for 5 or 10 seconds, so I am looking for a traffic exchange which will send visitors from Asian, African, some European and American countries.
If you want traffic from Asia, Africa, Europe and America, you can place advertisements on paid to click sites, and you can choose the target audience. while exchange traffic will be able to be visited by people freely,

Several years ago I was very active and varied with several well-known traffic exchange sites, but after finding out that even though there was an increase in traffic on my blog, there was no change in Google searches, in fact, according to the information I obtained, using traffic exchanges would have a bad impact on Google ranking, so I stopped .
The concept you visit site and solve captcha to go to the next page to people doing the same or you purchase credits on the manual autosurf like easyhits4u but this doesn't generate any result to be clear or result google adsense ban.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member