Are you a smiling or a snob type of person?

That is true, now a days its hard to find a happy person, and there are many reasons for that, the thing is that the financial problem makes everyone sad and its hard for some peoples.
It's hard to pretend that we're happy despite not because of our economic situation. We suffer global crises and we don't know if the world leaders are doing their best to solve the problem of inflation which seems impossible to solve.

It's hard to pretend that we're happy despite not because of our economic situation. We suffer global crises and we don't know if the world leaders are doing their best to solve the problem of inflation which seems impossible to solve.
I am really sorry to say that but world leaders only focus about for those who are rich, and they protect the rich and not the poor one, so its better to help each other and try our best to be happy and pass thus bad days.

It's not good to snob people who like to ask something from us. The more you won't have friends if you're a snob type. Others have a very expensive smile feeling they're good at that but the more they look ugly.

Others often think I'm snobbish, but no, I'm not. Maybe I don't have smiley faces to catch everyone's attention, but if they can get to know me better, I can be trustworthy and fun to be with. I'm just being silent; maybe that's why others think I'm a snob.

Others often think I'm snobbish, but no, I'm not. Maybe I don't have smiley faces to catch everyone's attention, but if they can get to know me better, I can be trustworthy and fun to be with. I'm just being silent; maybe that's why others think I'm a snob.
I agree with you, there are people snobbish but deep inside they are friendly, kind, and smiling. We cannot smile at whoever we meet lol, They might call us crazy.

I am a friendly and smiling person, but I am an introvert who still has a closed personality about my life. 🤣
I am so sure f that you are a smiling type and despite you are an introvert type, you could still win many friends because of your wit. I am happy to see you coming back to DBucks:LOL:

I am so sure f that you are a smiling type and despite you are an introvert type, you could still win many friends because of your wit. I am happy to see you coming back to DBucks:LOL:
Yeah, sometimes I Will come here. 😀

Do you know why I try to be friendly, because I know very well it feels bad if I meet someone who is arrogant and bitchy. 😬😬

Yeah, sometimes I Will come here. 😀

Do you know why I try to be friendly, because I know very well it feels bad if I meet someone who is arrogant and bitchy. 😬😬
Nah, there are people like that arrogant. There are individual differences which is why many are described as mean, rude , arrogant and pretentious but deep inside they are losers.

Nah, there are people like that arrogant. There are individual differences which is why many are described as mean, rude , arrogant and pretentious but deep inside they are losers.
Yes, it's true, introverts are often called arrogant because they don't talk much. Despite his personality, I don't think it's a problem if someone doesn't talk much, but at least he smiles when he meets other people. Just a smile is enough to be called a friendly person. 😀😊

Yes, it's true, introverts are often called arrogant because they don't talk much. Despite his personality, I don't think it's a problem if someone doesn't talk much, but at least he smiles when he meets other people. Just a smile is enough to be called a friendly person. 😀😊
That's true a simple and sweet smile can make our day beautiful and colored. And being an introvert doesn't mean the person cannot smile 🤣.

There are people hard to get even a smile hard to execute feeling cute but those who don't smile they're unhappy. The more the look snobbish the more they look like a fool 😁

Till 13 years ago I was a very happy and smiling person. Since then powerful greedy people have been extremely ruthless in cheating, torturing, robbing and exploiting me, causing great losses, pain so I smile a lot less.

There are people hard to get even a smile hard to execute feeling cute but those who don't smile they're unhappy. The more the look snobbish the more they look like a fool 😁
I really feel sorry for people who have a sour face and find it difficult to smile, they won't look beautiful or handsome. LOL 🤣🤣🤣

My husband says that either I am smiling or laughing. I would give a social smile to everyone, even strangers that I come across while walking or in a store. I give a brighter smile to those whom I know. Life is too short to be snobbish. I would love to be kind and smiling.

I really feel sorry for people who have a sour face and find it difficult to smile, they won't look beautiful or handsome. LOL
It is very true that once we frown, we look ugly and people feel afraid of us because they think we like war lol. Sometimes, I execute a fake smile to feel cute and lovely. It is so nice if from the heart smile, right?

It is very true that once we frown, we look ugly and people feel afraid of us because they think we like war lol. Sometimes, I execute a fake smile to feel cute and lovely. It is so nice if from the heart smile, right?
I also often fake smiles just to cover up sadness or anger. 😬🤣🤣

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member