Are you an impatient type of person?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.450150
Referral Credit
Are you an impatient type? Well, we have different personality types, moods, and control. All I can say is there's no perfect human. We're all prone to commit mistakes. We sometimes lose control that leads to impatience.

It happened to me. I ran out of patience when I was in the paying counter. The cashier never cared about the first come first serve. She could have announced it clearly, no overtaking.

Because of that wrong order and manner, I placed the goods on the cashier's face and left. I went to Ayala Mall.

Last edited:
I think I am a mixture of both, most of the times I am usually inpatient, but there are times where I have exhibit some level of patience that even surprises me.

I think I am a mixture of both, most of the times I am usually inpatient, but there are times where I have exhibit some level of patience that even surprises me.
That is funny, and of course, we are humans, we are not stones. We feel that way even me, I cannot control such emotion if it's at the extreme situation.

That is funny, and of course, we are humans, we are not stones. We feel that way even me, I cannot control such emotion if it's at the extreme situation.
That's true, there are certain times we feel we would react in a certain way, only to react the complete opposite.

That's true, there are certain times we feel we would react in a certain way, only to react the complete opposite.
Agree, I am also strict at work and sometimes I don't like to talk to anyone. There are reasons like too much noise and talking nonsense that interrupts my concentration.

Well, I am an impatient person when I am in a hurry. I have this experience in grocery stores too, where the cashier keeps on chatting with the other cashier and is so slow to act. I was in a hurry at that time because it looked like it was going to rain, and I forgot to get my laundry hanging outside😅.

Honestly, I must admit that I tend to be quite impatient. As I'm getting older, it seems that my tolerance for waiting is getting lower - go figure! I find it particularly challenging when others disregard my boundaries or do not appreciate the value of my time.

@klassicdoll and @freelancermaria, we cannot avoid feeling that way, just imagine you are in a hurry and the cashier keeps on talking to another customer. I can lose control too. Sometimes we forget that we cannot control people's actions which makes us impatient. I think that is pride, lol.

I d
Are you an impatient type? Well, we have different personality types, moods, and control. All I can say is there's no perfect human. We're all prone to commit mistakes. We sometimes lose control that leads to impatience.

It happened to me. I ran out of patience when I was in the paying counter. The cashier never cared about the first come first serve. She could have announced it clearly, no overtaking.

Because of that wrong order and manner, I placed the goods on the cashier's face and left. I went to Ayala Mall.
I don't usually lose my patience but the situation you are talking about makes me angry too. I give both the customer and cashier at the counter my piece of mind.

I d

I don't usually lose my patience but the situation you are talking about makes me angry too. I give both the customer and cashier at the counter my piece of mind.
At least those lousy cashier will wake up once give them a piece of advice good if they listen, the more we feel angry lol.

At least those lousy cashier will wake up once give them a piece of advice good if they listen, the more we feel angry lol.
I once lost my patience at the bank and at a mall once.

I once lost my patience at the bank and at a mall once.
It really happens when it's at the extreme of waiting. I hate waiting for someone for too long. We can't control the rage of our emotion.

It really happens when it's at the extreme of waiting. I hate waiting for someone for too long. We can't control the rage of our emotion.
It's irritating when people at the counter keep you waiting while they attend to other work.

It's irritating when people at the counter keep you waiting while they attend to other work.
Nah that is what I hate most, and I'll run out of patience on that. We can't avoid the feeling.

I always try to be patient because I won't be like that, I know that it will be worse not only for me because I can become so angry that people will start to fear me and I don't want that. That is why I try very hard to understand a person in every situation

May be both, lol. But i am more like calm and silent guy, and i don't want to overact and make a drama, so i think i am more a silent and calm guy, lol
That's good to hear from you that your a calm type. Some people have high temper they can't resist the feeling to react right away. It's best to stay calm and composed.

13,113Threads
98,544Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member