Are you comfortable in online business?

SHAHID987

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵3.995288
Referral Credit
I am much more comfortable in online business as compare to offline. Nowadays I am involved in both but the major problem I am facing in offline business is, electricity bills and very high rent. On the other hand in online raw rice business I don't need to pay any extra bills and no rent headache here.

Great to hear that you are finding online business more comfortable and that your rice business is doing well. It is great how online business allows you to work from home without having to rent a physical store. This convenience has made it a popular choice for many entrepreneurs.

For me l am very sure that the online business is a very comfortable venture to carry out. This is because it has the flexibility in the operation and that it saves time and money.

Am very much comfortable with an online business it's one of the way am using to earn now because I can operate it from the comfort of my home and promotion is always simple

Yes I am comfortable doing an online business because I can be anywhere and still be able to run the business with ease.

I am very much comfortable with online business and I think with the way things are going, I prefer it to offline business

With working for years online I know I would also enjoy doing my business online. it is a lot convenience for me