Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.230813
Referral Credit
You can use social media to directly make money, for instance, selling products and services, or through content monetization, influencer marketing etc. Do you use social media sites to make money? What do you do?

I am making money on TIkTok through the gifts I receive from the viewers. But not been able to cashout because I exchange it to TikTok coins and gift it to other live creators.
I created reels and Tiktok. I have many viewers and followers and then very bad because I'm always busy, I forgot to followup my payment. l only learned it when I received a message from Meta that my payment expired. I didn't know that a payment expired.

I created reels and Tiktok. I have many viewers and followers and then very bad because I'm always busy, I forgot to followup my payment. l only learned it when I received a message from Meta that my payment expired. I didn't know that a payment expired.
I have $0.11 on Meta from the reels. But I cannot get that. I think the earnings don't expire. Maybe you can check with Meta regarding the payment policy.

I have $0.11 on Meta from the reels. But I cannot get that. I think the earnings don't expire. Maybe you can check with Meta regarding the payment policy.
Okay, but I am now lazy creating reels and Tiktok. I want to create my vlog next week, lol.

No! For now. According to report Facebook monetization is coming to my country next month, perhaps i will be one of the digital creators that will be making money from Facebook.
That's good news, you may have extra income through Facebook monetization affairs. I build my online business on Facebook market place.

I just launched out to make money on Facebook with my first content. It is looking like it is going to be a really long journey but I am up for it.

Okay, but I am now lazy creating reels and Tiktok. I want to create my vlog next week, lol.
How is your vlog? I hope I can restart my Facebook page. I created a separate page for my mobile gaming but I lack subscribers/followers. I'm planning to use the TikTok to promote the page I created to gain more followers.

How is your vlog? I hope I can restart my Facebook page. I created a separate page for my mobile gaming but I lack subscribers/followers. I'm planning to use the TikTok to promote the page I created to gain more followers.
I am not yet cleared from my responsibilities at the university. I still have many architecture students who haven't completed their tasks in the final period. I want to create vlog without other interruptions.

I am not yet cleared from my responsibilities at the university. I still have many architecture students who haven't completed their tasks in the final period. I want to create vlog without other interruptions.
There was no vacation for you? Most of the teachers I know already have their vacations from the school and be back in July for the next school / academic year. Or is it because of the university requirements?

There was no vacation for you? Most of the teachers I know already have their vacations from the school and be back in July for the next school / academic year. Or is it because of the university requirements?
I am teaching in the tertiary level not in DepEd. There are still some students in the architecture department who failed to pass their final project, They will not pass if miss it.

13,159Threads
98,804Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member