Are you earning daily from survey websites?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
As I reside in a tier-3 country, my pay schedule is limited to twice or thrice a month. I wish to earn more by participating in online surveys. Perhaps individuals from top-tier countries have the opportunity to earn a certain amount of money on a daily basis. How about you?

As I reside in a tier-3 country, my pay schedule is limited to twice or thrice a month. I wish to earn more by participating in online surveys. Perhaps individuals from top-tier countries have the opportunity to earn a certain amount of money on a daily basis. How about you?
It is my first time reading about tiers. I don't know which tier level my country belongs to. But I'm writing to say that it is very difficult to earn from surveys in my country.

Most surveys screen you out in the process of answering. I used to do surveys but I gave up because they always screened me out.

It is my first time reading about tiers. I don't know which tier level my country belongs to. But I'm writing to say that it is very difficult to earn from surveys in my country.

Most surveys screen you out in the process of answering. I used to do surveys but I gave up because they always screened me out.
Same here. Since I live in a third world country, surveys hardly come by. LOL. Most of the time, I get screened out in the middle of answering surveys.

Frankly speaking l currently don't earn from the survey websites. I had realized the l am not legible for almost all of the survey websites available.

Maybe you can give Rakuten Insight a try. :) Despite not qualifying for the survey, you can still get some points.
Post automatically merged:

I earn every couple days, usually $3-5 dollars either in Amazon gift cards or Paypal payouts.

That is great news! I noticed from your profile that you are from the US. People from top-tier countries like yours usually have more opportunities to earn more from survey websites.

I don't work on survey sites, I have tried before but it seems due to my location I am not able to get surveys from the sites.

Most survey websites do not work in tier-3 countries, but Rakuten Insight may be an option. :)

survey is not for people from third world countries! I don't have any business with survey because i have tried but it did not favour me!

Today I wasted my time trying at least 6-7 surveys I did not qualify for any survey and also wasted my time. So I usually prefer to do PTC and forum posting work, at least I get paid something.

Even though I have tried joining several survey sites, I have never been able to make money on those sites, the surveys I do always fail, maybe because I live in a tier 3 country.

I live in a tier-3 country. You can try Rakuten Insight. I have been paid by them multiple times. You might get disqualified but still earn some points for trying.

Wow. That is great to hear that you can earn $5 daily. It will take me quite a while to reach that amount, but I still participate in survey websites as they are legitimate. @Springtime

Since I am based on low tier country, I do not earn from survey.

I see. Have you tried Rakuten Insight before? I also live in a tier-3 country, but I get to earn from them.

survey is not for people from third world countries! I don't have any business with survey because i have tried but it did not favour me!

I also live in a tier-3 country but earn from Rakuten Insight. YouGov also works in my location. Maybe you can give them a try.

No I'm not for now as the sites dint work with my country. I don't make money with surveys

I see. Maybe you can try Rakuten Insight or YouGov. I also live in a tier-3 country, but I earn from them.

Today I wasted my time trying at least 6-7 surveys I did not qualify for any survey and also wasted my time. So I usually prefer to do PTC and forum posting work, at least I get paid something.

Yes, sometimes it happens that we do not qualify. However, with Rakuten Insight, when you are not qualified, you still earn some points for trying. You can go ahead and exchange your points later.

most survey don't work in my country except those from my country and they are very limited

Yes, they are limited, indeed. I am only part of three survey websites at the moment. I have been paid by them many times.

Last edited:
13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member