Are you good at timing?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
You're lucky enough if you aways experience at the right timing. I feel over the moon when visit a friend and so timing it's her birthday. Another experience of a right timing an opening of a grand sale of branded bags at 70 %discount. It was so timing I have money and bought 6 and gave the 4 to my sisters as gifts. It's nice feeling. What about you?

To speak the truth i was perfect on respecting a time and i always was on time like my dad, but my friends changes to me the way i am right know, lol i don't want to blame anyone for my weakness but when we plan to meet with my friends i used to wait them for more than 20 minutes after that i changed the way they are.

You're lucky enough if you aways experience at the right timing. I feel over the moon when visit a friend and so timing it's her birthday. Another experience of a right timing an opening of a grand sale of branded bags at 70 %discount. It was so timing I have money and bought 6 and gave the 4 to my sisters as gifts. It's nice feeling. What about you?
I am good at timing myself with my work at home and when I was in a profession but when it comes to buying things I don't always have the money or am not interested in the discount.

I am good at timing myself with my work at home and when I was in a profession but when it comes to buying things I don't always have the money or am not interested in the discount.
A discount is seldom given in stores and malls. It is only their tactic to gather customers to have a one-time landslide sales. That is one way to dispose of their old stocks,

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member