• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Are you good with your money?

Well, I think that it depends a lot on how much you earn. However, there are many other factors as well that could have a really huge impact on how much you can save in the end. I must say that inflation plays a really huge role. In my country, inflation has been destroying the savings plan of many people. This is why they are simply not able to save enough money in the end.
That's the reality most people are facing this time hard to save due to inflation. We're lucky we know how to earn some money on the web those no experience opt to fight struggles. The priority of the world's populace is food.

That's the reality most people are facing this time hard to save due to inflation. We're lucky we know how to earn some money on the web those no experience opt to fight struggles. The priority of the world's populace is food.

I think as of now, we are facing economical crisis, especially our own country. The value of foreign currencies went quite high in our country. However, it is now crashing. many may think that this is a good news, but what many people do not realise is the fact that inflation is also growing at the same time. So, the change in the price of foreign currencies is not having a major impact.

I'm not good in handling money. I have no savings and I sometimes waste my money purchasing expensive things. I also in to impulsive buying. I will try my best to handle my money this coming days

I think as of now, we are facing economical crisis, especially our own country. The value of foreign currencies went quite high in our country. However, it is now crashing. many may think that this is a good news, but what many people do not realise is the fact that inflation is also growing at the same time. So, the change in the price of foreign currencies is not having a major impact.
That is true, it also happens in my country, where the value of our pesos weakens against the US dollar. It weakens the economy, but the government strives hard to improve the economic conditions of the populace.

Yes I am trying to save money as much as I can though the financial situation in my country is stating otherwise. But I know it is good to save money so I am still at it now.
Well, I think that it depends a lot on how much you earn. However, there are many other factors as well that could have a really huge impact on how much you can save in the end. I must say that inflation plays a really huge role. In my country, inflation has been destroying the savings plan of many people. This is why they are simply not able to save enough money in the end.

That is true, it also happens in my country, where the value of our pesos weakens against the US dollar. It weakens the economy, but the government strives hard to improve the economic conditions of the populace.

Well, I live in Pakistan. The price of dollar has decreased a lot in here. However, the economy is still struggling. In fact, the price of dollar has dropped quite significantly. Despite this, the prices of fuel have never dropped at a larger scale. The effects of fall of foreign currencies are quite minimal and this may be a really bad sign. It seems like economical damage is irreversible.

Well, I live in Pakistan. The price of dollar has decreased a lot in here. However, the economy is still struggling. In fact, the price of dollar has dropped quite significantly. Despite this, the prices of fuel have never dropped at a larger scale. The effects of fall of foreign currencies are quite minimal and this may be a really bad sign. It seems like economical damage is irreversible.
The world is facing inflation and almost all countries suffer economic recession. It is hard to define the situation that we have this time which is why many long to have 4 or 5 jobs to sustain their daily needs. We are no longer feeling good about our money.

The world is facing inflation and almost all countries suffer economic recession. It is hard to define the situation that we have this time which is why many long to have 4 or 5 jobs to sustain their daily needs. We are no longer feeling good about our money.

Well, inflation has been increasing in almost every part of the world. However, inflation is becoming a really huge problem in certain countries and this is due to the fact that the price of foreign currencies have increased a lot. I must say that this problem will increase so much that it may become irreversible.

Because of the US foreign currency our Ph peso weakened. Our government is trying its best to uplift the Ph economy and educate the people to save wisely and spend wisely because money is very important. It must be managed properly.

Because of the US foreign currency our Ph peso weakened. Our government is trying its best to uplift the Ph economy and educate the people to save wisely and spend wisely because money is very important. It must be managed properly.

The value of dollar has dropped drastically in our country. However, this is not having any kind of effect on the inflation levels. The fact remains that the prices of commodities are increasing a lot. Moreover, the prices of fuel have decreased as well. However, overall inflation levels still remain very high.

The value of dollar has dropped drastically in our country. However, this is not having any kind of effect on the inflation levels. The fact remains that the prices of commodities are increasing a lot. Moreover, the prices of fuel have decreased as well. However, overall inflation levels still remain very high.
We need to be good in managing our finances to avoid having an empty pocket and stomach. Even if we are facing inflation we could still find ways to earn and save.

We need to be good in managing our finances to avoid having an empty pocket and stomach. Even if we are facing inflation we could still find ways to earn and save.

There are many things we could do in order to battle this problem. We have to earn more and and save more as well. We need to spend less. The main problem is that the prices of regular products have increased so much that it is making it impossible to save money. :(

There are many things we could do in order to battle this problem. We have to earn more and and save more as well. We need to spend less. The main problem is that the prices of regular products have increased so much that it is making it impossible to save money. :(
This problem of inflation is happening and the world leaders cannot solve it. All people in the world must unite and help eliminate inflation. But only a few people like this idea many are enjoying their lives, those who are rich and powerful.

Inflation is pinching hard and there is not any country that is not affected by it. It is a harsh reality and one has to learn to live with it. Also, governments around have limitations as many factors that contribute to it are global and local administration has very little to do with it.
One has to learn to plan the finances well to learn to live with this inflation. You have to always take inflation in account when you are planning for your finances for future.. short term or long term. Plan everything else around it.

In the past, I was not good at managing my money and it caused me to hit rock bottom a few years ago. One time, I ended up in the hospital and did not have enough money to pay for it, so I had to ask my parents for help. This upset them, especially my mom. After that experience, I promised myself that I would not let that happen again and that I would not ask for help. I started saving money during the pandemic and I am happy to say that I have made some progress. The amount I have saved is not much, but it is quite enough to help me get by for a couple of months.

I am learning and willing to learn my way to financial independence.won't say that I am an expert when it comes to money matter. But i know I can handle money well.

Yes, same here, my friend. I am still learning and I am happy with my progress. I have not saved that much, though, but better than nothing.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member