Are you guilty of something?

I feel you; I sometimes tell lies in order to avoid long, awkward conversations.
We can immediately create a drama, lol It's amusing because we also show our actual expressions as not telling a lie. We are very good performing artists.

We all end up saying some small and harmless lies in our day to day life. They have no wrong intentions and We just say that because we want to make things simple and sometimes try to avoid unnecessary inconvenience. Telling harmless lies is a trick for survival and it comes naturally to us.

I agree with that, there are lies not intentional. We only want to escape argument and commentary that seems eternal from our boss for example. I told a lie why failed to join our party. And I wasn't feeling guilty because there were many of us who didn't join.

Last edited:
A lie is always justified if it saves you from an unpleasant scenario or if it helps someone.
Meanwhile, I am again guilty of missing my morning exercise for the third day in a row. I am in warm bed active here.
I hope that I can catch up with some exercise later in the day. Plan to go for an evening walk.

A lie is always justified if it saves you from an unpleasant scenario or if it helps someone.
Meanwhile, I am again guilty of missing my morning exercise for the third day in a row. I am in warm bed active here.
I hope that I can catch up with some exercise later in the day. Plan to go for an evening walk.
You can surely catch up s good exercise later. I do a 20 minute walk in the afternoon if failed to jog early morning.

Yes but I don't like thinking about it I made some mistakes and of course if I'm a good person I feel guilty about my actions but it's not the important part it's to be better and change f
That's right, let's correct our mistakes and never repeat the same for the sake of goodness and a peaceful life.

13,061Threads
98,250Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member