Are you in the position to recommend any crypto currency mining sites to others?

I never recommend crypto mining sites, not all crypto mining sites are scams, around 2015 I joined Eobot dot com which was legit but has now closed, and recently I found a new Eobot but it seems fake.
That was scary, I hope you did not lost a big amount of money. That is what I do not like to get engage with crypto. I want real money like dollar.

That was scary, I hope you did not lost a big amount of money. That is what I do not like to get engage with crypto. I want real money like dollar.
In fact, crypto is safe, the important thing is that we don't become greedy and easily tempted by promises of high returns. Not long ago I also read on a forum site that there were high returns of 7% per day from Toncoin staking. But the post was deleted by a moderator.

In fact, crypto is safe, the important thing is that we don't become greedy and easily tempted by promises of high returns. Not long ago I also read on a forum site that there were high returns of 7% per day from Toncoin staking. But the post was deleted by a moderator.
Exactly, crypto is safe, what is not safe are the platforms, which you can be lucky enough to be legitimate or unlucky that they are not.

I do recommend mining cryptocurrency to people. But it depends on what you actually mean by mining. As it stands today, cryptocurrency mining stands for a lot of things. Many believe that airdrop as mining while others see staking as mining. It all depends on the meaning of the word mining means to a particular set of cryptocurrency lovers.

13,176Threads
98,904Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member