Are you Interested in Learning Blockchain Development?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Many start-up businesses are looking for blockchain developers, and if you are interested, you can give it a shot. Of course, just like any other online job, you must update your skill set by learning blockchain development. You can offer your service on freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr. You will set up smart contracts, decentralization apps, etc.

Many start-up businesses are looking for blockchain developers, and if you are interested, you can give it a shot. Of course, just like any other online job, you must update your skill set by learning blockchain development. You can offer your service on freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr. You will set up smart contracts, decentralization apps, etc.
Blockchain development and technology is advanced programming. Am still learning javascript and CSS. And it will take a newbie in programming years to master that blockchain technology.

Blockchain development and technology is advanced programming. Am still learning javascript and CSS. And it will take a newbie in programming years to master that blockchain technology.

Oh, that is awesome. I hope you can work in this field since it is an in-demand job. Good luck!

I have interest in learning blockchain development, however, I have no time to learn. If I start learning now, I will have to invest considerable amount of time, which could mean I have to give up some of my jobs.

I have interest in learning blockchain development, however, I have no time to learn. If I start learning now, I will have to invest considerable amount of time, which could mean I have to give up some of my jobs.

It seems like there is a high likelihood that you'll need to make some sacrifices in terms of your workload if you are serious about learning blockchain development. It is not an easy area to master, so you will likely need to set aside time and dedicate yourself to the learning process.
Post automatically merged:

For me l am very much interested in the Blockchain network. l have developed interests on that venture so much.

That is great. Have you enrolled in any online classes yet?

Last edited:
12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member