Are you into online business full time or part time? | Discussion Bucks

Are you into online business full time or part time?

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

magnus2022

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 5, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.485250
Referral Credit
Online business is not a child's play. It is a business that need full concentration and creativity. It needs consistency and learning that many people find difficult to give. I believe majority of online entrepreneurs here are usually doing part time.
Are you earning online part time or full time?

I have no online business only offline. My business is posting only in two forum sites. How I like to start my dream business online.

I do not run my online business full time because my business is not generating a lot of profits yet.

My online job is my online business which is my primary source of income. I have recently ventured into affiliate marketing, but I have not made any profits from it yet.

My online job is my online business which is my primary source of income. I have recently ventured into affiliate marketing, but I have not made any profits from it yet.
I am so sure you are earning 5 figures online as a freelance writer. You have all the freedom and time for yourself.

I still have my offline business I do, so me working online is mostly as my side hustle.

I don't have an online business. My online business is limited to 2-3 forum sites. I don't make much money through these PTP sites.

I do my business online both part time and full time but sometime I feel that if you operate on full time basis it could be more beneficial compare to part time earning

I do my business online both part time and full time but sometime I feel that if you operate on full time basis it could be more beneficial compare to part time earning

That's true. You need to focus fully on one thing. I have an offline job so my more focus is on it not on any other thing. I fear that I may not lose it if I don't focus on it.

I hope to materialise my dream online busines. As of this time, I am negotiating a courier for products deliveries and the best products to sell.

I want to go full time when I start off. That's my desire I want to make good money so I need to devote my time to it

I do not have any online business. Running an online business needs capital and commitment. I am a freelancer providing translation service and business consulting service to SMEs.

I am in online business part time. Because I cannot manage it as a full time work, it needs some extraordinary time and focus, if we don't give time to this business then we won't get success.