• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Are you keeping tabs on your expenses?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
Yes, I do, especially with the pricey one. By keeping track of our expenses, we can better prioritize the money we use, monitor our progress, and determine what adjustments are necessary to reach our objectives and secure the financial future we desire.

There is hardly a day that passes by without me having to check how much I had spent that day. My electronic wallet history must be checked before I go to bed daily.

I closely monitor all my expenses daily, keep records since it will help in financial planning and prevent wastage. The information also helps for tax planning and filing returns.

12,064Threads
93,010Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member