Are You Mindful of Your Belongings?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
Because I am, especially when I am outside. I am kind of OC when it comes to my things. I always check my bags from time to time to see if they are still there. I got it from my mom who is kind of OC, too. That is why it is a rare occurrence that I lose an item.

I must keep track of my things at all time that's why I keep an inventory anywhere I go.

After I lost everything as a child, now I am the opposite of this, because I worry even about small things and always check several times before going somewhere that I have taken everything and then several more times on the way

Outside i am very mindful of my belongings, but when i am in my home i forget what belongings that i have, especially i forget my cloths.

Forgetting something indoors is less of a problem than forgetting something outdoors. When you leave something behind outside, it is much harder to recover it afterward.
Post automatically merged:

I must keep track of my things at all time that's why I keep an inventory anywhere I go.

Yes, especially if you are forgetful. Make sure to check your belongings from time to time.
Post automatically merged:

After I lost everything as a child, now I am the opposite of this, because I worry even about small things and always check several times before going somewhere that I have taken everything and then several more times on the way

It is good to inspect our belongings, particularly when we are out and about. However, this can sometimes quite stressful. Hehe

13,201Threads
99,060Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member