Are you okay?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
I know it's a heavy question, but I hope you're doing fine. You are a warrior; everything will be okay. Just trust the process and know that someday everything will make perfect sense. You survived 2023; trust the magic of beginnings in 2024.

Happy New Year, DBucks Fam.! 🫶

Apparently people seems to be ok but internally majority of us remain broken same is in my case, I have to smile and show people as I am ok, but reality is that I have so many problems and the seventy percent solutions are in handsome money intake .

I know it's a heavy question, but I hope you're doing fine. You are a warrior; everything will be okay. Just trust the process and know that someday everything will make perfect sense. You survived 2023; trust the magic of beginnings in 2024.

This is really inspiring. Yes we need to trust the process. Whatever we believe we can achieve is really possible. We just have to believe in it

Yes, I am a warrior. I survived 2023 and I know I will survive 2024, 2025, 2026 and so on. Hehe

Though I have so many things I need to take care of this year, things I could not do last year and new things added this year but in all this I believe I am okay and will still be okay.

Apparently people seems to be ok but internally majority of us remain broken same is in my case, I have to smile and show people as I am ok, but reality is that I have so many problems and the seventy percent solutions are in handsome money intake .
I couldn't agree more. Money is the very best solution for the majority of our problems nowadays.
Post automatically merged:

I'm fine but not happy there is nothing exciting happening most of the time but I'm still grateful to be here
It's good to know that you're still grateful for it @AruneBend . It just shows what positive vibes you have.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member