• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Are you posting on Forum Promotion?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.457900
Referral Credit
Yay, Discussion Bucks won in the Batte in Forum Promotion. But voting is not the only to do, we need to post there. We are required to post at least 10 posts before the end of March to qualify for the prizes. For my part, I already made 16 posts and will continue posting there. It is also exciting. What about you? I have not read any post from anyone here hehehe.

I've already made 10 posts on a forum and plan to continue tomorrow. I've been pretty busy lately, so I can only commit to one of two forum websites for now. It's been quite a challenge to keep up with everything. Hehe
Let's add. Let us create many posts. I created 7 post threads and comments, all in all 16. I'm also very busy that I sometimes forget. I was so thankful this day for i was able to remember and posted a few posts.

The problem with forum promotion is that it's not possible for the users to redeem their $FP. One needs to have forum sites to exchange posts with the FP currency
It's @Devin the site owner of DBucks who will receive the $275 from the Forum Promotion and subdivide it to members who are posting there at least 10 posts before the end of March.

It's @Devin the site owner of DBucks who will receive the $275 from the Forum Promotion and subdivide it to members who are posting there at least 10 posts before the end of March.
Hi Starmix,

We are unable to share the funds with our members due to the contest terms and conditions, websites that offer incentives for this contest face disqualification. Any winnings will not and cannot be disbursed to community members here on Discussion Bucks. However, the official announcement thread advises what the funds will be used for. Either way, all the support we receive is highly appreciated. :)

Hi Starmix,

We are unable to share the funds with our members due to the contest terms and conditions, websites that offer incentives for this contest face disqualification. Any winnings will not and cannot be disbursed to community members here on Discussion Bucks. However, the official announcement thread advises what the funds will be used for. Either way, all the support we receive is highly appreciated. :)
Aw, thank you, Devin, for the explanation. There was a misunderstanding, sorry for that 😁

Hi Starmix,

It actually makes a lot of sense this way though. It shows the site was voted for nor cause there was a price attached to it but due to how well the site has been operating and at the same time genuine love from the members.

It actually makes a lot of sense this way though. It shows the site was voted for nor cause there was a price attached to it but due to how well the site has been operating and at the same time genuine love from the members.
Let us support DBucks, it also gives us support through the earnings we get. It is also a shame if not helping the site that is helping us. It is so easy to vote.

12,049Threads
92,918Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member