Are You Productive During the Pandemic?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
I bet we were caught surprised that the people's activities during the beginning of 2020 will shut down.

More offices and establishments were closed and people from other sectors transitioned their employees working from home. We heard news left and right about the number of cases and lo and behold the number of deaths increased quickly than most of us thought.

During the pandemic, we were confined in the comforts of our homes. Some were weary and stressed because their businesses were shut down. More employees were furloughed. I experienced being one. The company did not send me the equipment I need to set up my home office. I got it after two weeks.

I joined group calls and made sure to still attend church services online. I join online huddles to be more productive and being idle.

Some people used their time to do online business. Others took their time uploading videos on Facebook and TikTok.

What activities did you do during the pandemic to be productive?

If am not mistaken, it was around does period I came to know about read.cash. back then I actually made a lot of money from the platform and it was a very fun site to work on.

I heard about it but it was late already. They have changed the way they reward people. So when I joined I was only able to earn small amount of money. I remember cashing out using my coins.ph account via the BCH. It was indeed fun.

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member