Are you prone to temptation?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
It is not you alone prone to temptation but all of us, it is some because we have in our souls the elements of unpleasant behaviors.☺️It could be we do not have enough self-discipline but life is better with tension. It is what fuels our survival instinct. In my case, yes, I was and am always facing temptations like buying items not needed but was attracted to, Another, too much spending on something we call extravagance for me which I gradually overcame. And foremost, I was tempted to try something that may ruin my soul but my spirit was so strong that neither temptation could move me. Share yours.

Temptation is a strong force that wants to plunge us into distress after some minutes of happiness. Our actions defy our intention not to betray ourselves. It is better to stay away from it.

Well, I admit that I am occasionally tempted to eat at nice places. I promised myself that I would cut back on my restaurant visits because I wanted to save more money, but I can't stop myself, especially when I'm anxious. LOL.
That's a normal thing but if tempted by a married man and here comes you also married that's another thing, a temptation that drives you like crazy which may not be avoided if you tolerate the sinful feelings.

13,044Threads
98,167Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member