• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Are You Really Good at Saving Money?

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.621313
Referral Credit
Saving money is very important, but the question is how good you are at saving? Do you save fixed amount every month, no matter how much deficit you are on paying your bills?

I still finding it difficult but am trying to discipline myself in that regard. Saving is not easy especially now that the inflation level is very high. I have opened a bank account that is solely for saving now.
This is my challenge as well. But I need to be disciplined not to spend beyond what I am earning right now. And cut on expenses I really don't need.

I am pretty good at saving money. I put a portion of my earnings into a fixed deposit account every month. I always look for good deals such as buy one get one free and I use credit card to get cashback. The credit card is free, and I always pay the credit card bill on time. Never paid any interest.

I am pretty good at saving money. I put a portion of my earnings into a fixed deposit account every month. I always look for good deals such as buy one get one free and I use credit card to get cashback. The credit card is free, and I always pay the credit card bill on time. Never paid any interest.
After so many years, I had the courage to apply for a credit card. I was approved. And I might use it for purchases I need. And planning to pay off on time so no interest will be added.

I did the same and was happy to see the credit card approved and finally I can take advantage of the bank offers but still we need to be careful and should never over spend
The bank offers 2,000 of egifts but have to spend about 20,000 in the next 60 days. And you know what I have almost spent 20,000 using the credit card just to get the 2,000 egift and on top of that the 40,000 rewards points and no annual fee for life. LOL. Another impulsive side of me.

12,090Threads
93,194Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member