• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Are you satisfied with how your finances are doing?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
Although it can't always buy happiness, money can ease some of life's stresses. Right now, I'm content with my financial situation. Though there are things I want but can't afford now or ambitions I want to reach, I'm still motivated to save more so that I can do so in the future.

How about you?😊

ln a matter of fact, my financially life is not going as the way it's supposed to be. That's because l have a very unreliable income plan and the lack of business funds to fund my business appropriately.
Post automatically merged:

For me l am not satisfied with the way my finances are doing. l face constantly financial constraints that l always looking for multiple income streams to fix that.

Last edited:
12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member