Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
I started as a content writer and I still do content writing. I have been working as a content writer for many years. I generate good income with content writing. Even though I do not get a lot of content writing offers these days, still I manage to earn some money every month

That's pretty impressive, I know content writing is lucrative, but I have never really tried it myself before.
Content writing is one of the best way to make some cool cash but you will need to develop your skill to ensure you really meet up on demand

I was making some money on Iwriter, usually $150 or more a month, had 5800+ approved articles . However since June 2023, I am not getting any writing work, since government agencies are blocking all well paying writing work.

I was making some money on Iwriter, usually $150 or more a month, had 5800+ approved articles . However since June 2023, I am not getting any writing work, since government agencies are blocking all well paying writing work.
You mean your government blocked you from iwriter? Who do you think is against you, prime minister, president, minister ot labor and employment, finance minister? Most of your view about government and government employees do bot make any sense.

13,030Threads
98,038Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member