Attended a Christmas Party yesterday

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
It was our department's year-end Chritsmas Party yesterday, December 8, 2023, at a beach resort in the western part of the region where I live. I felt so happy because I received many gifts and ate different kinds of food. Our party lasted for 7 hours that is why, I was not there yesterday. I arrived home home four in the afternoon and felt so exhausted from many activities like parlor games, Christmas caroling contests, and more. Our party yesterday was exclusive for faculty from the Department of Science and Mathematics and Physics. There were 45 of us joining. Next week will be a university-wide Christmas party and there will be eat all you can rampage and lots of surprises. Foremost, bonuses will be announced by the University President.When shall be your Christmas party?

CHRISTMAS GIFTS.jpg

Oh, wow. That is a lot of gifts!!! I hope you enjoyed your year-end Christmas party. No Christmas parties to attend here. I will just come home to spend the Holidays with the family.
I enjoyed the year end party of our department to the bones. There were lots of food and games and have won many that's why I have many gifts 😊 IMG_20231208_104711.jpg

13,043Threads
98,130Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member