• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Paid Offer! Auto Buyers Market - Posting Gig - $1.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵30.222525
Referral Credit
Hey Discussion Bucks Members,

We've got an awesome opportunity for you to earn some extra D Bucks! We've partnered with a client who's looking for active members to participate in a special campaign. Here are the details:

Campaign Overview:​

• Task: Create 25 posts on the Auto Buyers Market forum over 21 days [Final Due Date: August 7th]
  • Reward: $1.00 D Bucks added to your Discussion Bucks account balance.

Participant Requirements:​

• Members from the USA are preferred.
  • If you're outside the USA, consider using a VPN. Also, try to use images that represent a vehicle, the USA, or anything that portrays you as being from the USA (though this is not mandatory).

How to Participate:​

1. Sign Up: Visit Auto Buyers Market Forum and sign up if you haven't already.
  2. Start Posting: Create 25 meaningful posts over the next 21 days [Due Date: August 7th]
  3. Earn Rewards: Once you've completed the task, you'll receive $1.00 D Bucks!

Additional Notes:​

• If you already have an account on Auto Buyers Market, feel free to use it for this campaign.
  • The client prefers participants to be from the USA, so keep that in mind while participating. (not mandatory but preferred)

Tracking Your Progress:​

To keep track of each member's work, we'll use a dedicated thread on DiscussionBucks.com. Here's how it will work:
  1. Post In This Thread To Sign Up: If you wish to participate in this offer, simply post in this thread and let us know.
  2. Post Updates: Participants should post in the thread after completing all of their posts (e.g., 25 posts). Participate should upload a screenshot of their total post count.
  3. Verification: Our team will review and verify the posts on Auto Buyers Market to ensure they meet the criteria.
  4. Reward Distribution: Once verified and after all members have completed the campaign, we'll add $1.00 D Bucks to your Discussion Bucks account.
Note: Make sure to participate responsibly and adhere to the guidelines set by the client. Each post should contain a minimum of 2 sentences each, use good grammar, and positively contribute to the discussions at hand.

Feel free to ask any questions by mailing me directly, do not ask questions in this thread as we want this to remain simple and organized.

Happy posting and earning!

Devin

----

This task only needs 10 writers:

1. @Augusta
2. @Starmix
3. @Sanjeev
4. @eLdavis
5. @Fidelia
6. @freelancermaria
7. @King Belieal x2
8. @Kross
9. Trush Jodie
10. @Min George

Last edited:
@Devin I'm No 1. on task you wrote 25 posts but on start posting you wrote 50 posts. please check and give us the right number of posts. is it 25 or 50 posts?
I am also confuses which is why I did not comment though we are not required to comment here . I am confused of the 25 then in the next 50 posts.

@Devin , can I be in number two candidate? Thanks and God Bless DBucks.

@Devin I'm No 1. on task you wrote 25 posts but on start posting you wrote 50 posts. please check and give us the right number of posts. is it 25 or 50 posts?

I am also confuses which is why I did not comment though we are not required to comment here . I am confused of the 25 then in the next 50 posts.

@Devin , can I be in number two candidate? Thanks and God Bless DBucks.

There is a confusion , if we should write 25 or 50 posts there. I going to sign in on that site and want to try for this task.

It is 25 posts, sorry for the confusion.

I have an account there and I have done paid offers for them.. I am interested. If there is a spot please let me know so that I can get started soon
There are only 10 needed and it's filled up already. Maybe you're late. You may see the names listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member