• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Avoid giving in to fads

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.590563
Referral Credit
The ever-changing world of fashion can be enticing, especially for those interested in fashion. It is expected to feel concerned that your clothing and accessories might not be considered fashionable. However, rather than giving in to fads and trends, it is better to opt for timeless pieces that will always remain stylish.

This time only the celebrities take concern of fashion those ordinary people never mind about fashion. Theirs is money to produce for sustenance. But some elite teens and stable office workers always find themselves on the go of fashion. It's advantageous for the rich.

When I was working full time, since I work in the fashion industry, I followed fads closely and spent a lot of money buying fashionable clothing and shoes. Now, I am a freelancer working from home, I do not need to follow fads. I just buy clothes occasionally and comfort matters most to me

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member