• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Avoid impulse purchases

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
In this difficult time, we have to avoid impulse purchases. This is for our own good. This prevents us from feeling broke. Before making a purchase, especially, a big one, give yourself some time to think about it. This will help you avoid impulse buys and save money in the long run. Let us control our impulse desires to avoid regrets. Money is hard to produce but easy to waste.

The day I got myself a credit card I promised myself not to go for any impulse purchase but it's tough to stop ourselves when we see a good deal, anyways I am doing my best to not buy any unnecessary things and if our aim is to save money then we should control our purchase decisions.

The day I got myself a credit card I promised myself not to go for any impulse purchase but it's tough to stop ourselves when we see a good deal, anyways I am doing my best to not buy any unnecessary things and if our aim is to save money then we should control our purchase decisions.
That must be what to do to avoid regrets from overspending because of no control strategy. The feeling is good if shop without a break but the realization comes in when we are out of budget already.

I have to say I am not bad at that but there are times even I cannot control my feeling and go for impulse purchases but that happens quite rarely so I guess its fine as we all make mistakes
I also experience it, buying impulsively. But I was happy about that. I never regretted my actions yet didn't do it in my next shopping.

I agree with you, we must be able to avoid impulsive buying, which tends to only use emotions that are attracted to new goods or discounts and promotions, without thinking about the need for goods but only the desire to buy, even though at home the same products have already piled up.

12,090Threads
93,197Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member