• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Bank or Mobile online payment method

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
Earlier only online bank transfers were possible, but now increasingly people are preferring to make payment to a mobile phone number here. This is inconvenient who do not have a smartphone for their main phone number. Do people prefer bank account or mobile number online payments in your country?

Some banks do not enable internet banking for some customers due to reasons which are not specified. So these customers have to visit the local bank branch for their transactions.

People just prefer to do electronic banking and it is easier when it is just the phone number of the person that you would be needing to complete transactions.

Here most people are preferring mobile payment, yet it is very risky since the smartphone may get hacked . A large number of people are complaining that they are losing money.

I like mobile banking, as at 2.am night you can send money to someone, you can pay utility bills at border of their last date. It is much more easy to deposit money by one click. While in bank you need to fill a voucher then wait for your turn then deposit money.

I like mobile banking, as at 2.am night you can send money to someone, you can pay utility bills at border of their last date. It is much more easy to deposit money by one click. While in bank you need to fill a voucher then wait for your turn then deposit money.
That's the core advantage of it. No holidays and no strikes except the days that the networks want to act their own films. I prefer online banking to normal banking.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member