Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
To be honest with you, I didn't know how to manage money. There were thousands in my life I let fly with the wrong hands. I was extravagant before I joined in a forum. It's the forum site RIF that taught me the value of frugality, to limit spending, to build an asset, to invest more and manage a business. I am so thankful to have joined in a forum site first time but contributed much to what I have now a small business yet profitable, so I am now wise with my money.

Nothing in this world beats being able to calculate and spend based on calculations. It makes your financial life better and it propels your financial life to steady growth.

• Agree
Reactions: Starmix
Let's spend our money wisely especially this time, the prices of commodities are growing every day, unstoppable so if we inject other none essential things, then we lose.

If possible let's not spend a single cent in some days to observe the flow of our finances but it seems hard to do.

Credit alerts is one of the things that gives me inner peace
investment is very much profitable especially when you know what you are investing into

That is a huge amount of 14k Euros if converted to ph peso. It might be your savings from your business.

To be honest with you, I didn't know how to manage money. There were thousands in my life I let fly with the wrong hands. I was extravagant before I joined in a forum. It's the forum site RIF that taught me the value of frugality, to limit spending, to build an asset, to invest more and manage a business. I am so thankful to have joined in a forum site first time but contributed much to what I have now a small business yet profitable, so I am now wise with my money.
It is more difficult to make money than to make proper use of it. I find it extremely difficult to invest my money. Though as bread winner of my family, my money usually goes to feeding and taking care of my younger ones

It is more difficult to make money than to make proper use of it. I find it extremely difficult to invest my money. Though as bread winner of my family, my money usually goes to feeding and taking care of my younger ones
Why is it difficult to make money when you already have a business. You said you're feeding the younger ones don't you feed your wifey? ☺️

Knowing how to control your money is one of the greatest virtues of human beings. I was also used to spending a lot on frivolous things, nowadays I only spend on things that are really necessary for me and my family.

No matter how tight the situation might be financially, if you apply common sense to how you spend money, you would be able to make headway financially b

Money is a very powerful thing so you better be wise with it and change your habits when I was young I spended a lot of money on junk food but now I changed and I rather save or put money to grow

You are very right with that. We should therefore prioritise on the most essential with the spending on with our money especially in this time of inflation.

Not married yet! The younger ones are my siblings.
Sorry, I thought. You're a good model in your family.
Post automatically merged:

Yes that all I have. I have some more but I will not spend all money on car. Online earnings are not even close to this amount.
Owning a car is a necessity there. You can still have some cash left good to invest. Have a nice buying of a new car.