• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Becoming rich betraying your relative

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
The rich and powerful communities wish to keep the poor communities poor, so they will reward dishonest people for betraying destroying the life of meritorious professionals and investors from poorer communities, making fake allegations without any proof. The rich and powerful will falsely claim that the liar relative has the impressive resume, savings of the professional, investor being defamed to reward the liar relative with government job. Is betraying a hardworking meritorious relative, the easiest way to become very rich in your country also?

Those who betray their relative or sibling to become rich have plenty of ways to spend the money, they purchase expensive, live in posh well maintained homes, go on expensive holidays often, invest in gold and land.

It is sad that some individuals would stoop so low as to pursue wealth at any cost, even if it means betraying their own flesh and blood. Personally, I could never understand such an act of betrayal towards my own family just to obtain more power and wealth, despite our differences.

This is not only the story of film, but in real life it also happen, with me somewhat it happened as I was rich and I was able to shift with my family in my own apartment but people just for their own benefit keep me busy here. Even they don't let me go outside of country, these people are my own brother and sister.

That's why l am not interested in the association with the rich people. They are very despice to the poor and wouldn't show any interest of helping out. Their perspective is that the poor communities are lazy and they are to blame for their miserable life.
Post automatically merged:

It's a really a good idea that when you becomes rich you should help your brothers too to improve their living standards by showing them the way to on fishing.

Last edited:
In our society before, we value relationship and family bonding but the whole scenario have drastically changed now. Young people are after money and luxurious life. They can go to any length to make money even at the expense of their family relations. We are living in a society where everything is all about money.

Government agencies are rewarding people who lead a luxurious life, have many expensive cars, wear expensive clothes and accessories, so increasingly people don't care for their relatives.

12,074Threads
93,039Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member