• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Becoming rich

There are so many ways for one to become rich. Most people usually become rich due to the amount of investments they have, or due to running their personal business.

The interpretation of being "rich" may not be the same for every individual. While some people may consider themselves affluent based on their material possessions and assets, others may feel rich in experiences and personal growth. It is all subjective.

Becoming rich is almost dream of all those who are contributing here, but becoming rich is not as easy as it sounds. I did almost more than 200 experiments to become rich but let me accept the fact as I failed and failed and till date I am far away from it.
The main set back with me as I used to be rich but not any more so I feel things.

12,064Threads
93,010Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member