Being denial access to your kids

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.941950
Referral Credit
If you just get separated from your spouse and the person keeps the children away from. you. As in denying you access to them even without option of communication how can one go about this. What's the workable wsy to handle this?

I am not married and no child so I can't give an accurate idea however base on the experiences of others they approach the law. The husband has no full authority to keep the children unless his wife is incapable, dislikes parenting and betrayal. The court will surely grant the husband full authority.

I think the only way to solve this problem without hurting anyone is trough open discussion with the other part, the kids belong for both parts and not giving access for one part is bad thing and could put some negative impact on the children mind so if both parts care about the kids they need to talk about it and choose what is good for the kids.

If you just get separated from your spouse and the person keeps the children away from. you. As in denying you access to them even without option of communication how can one go about this. What's the workable wsy to handle this?
I think is one of the most painful experience someone can have. I think the best way to resolve the issue is to go to God in prayer and try as much as possible to be positive.

I think is one of the most painful experience someone can have. I think the best way to resolve the issue is to go to God in prayer and try as much as possible to be positive.
Yes I believe the two places you can fall on is either court or God. These are places you can readily get the needed help.

13,068Threads
98,310Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member