Beirut residents hope for end to Lebanon’s ongoing conflict

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.491000
Referral Credit
According to the report, residents of Beirut walking along the city's corniche on Tuesday (October 8), said they hoped for peace despite looming uncertainty, as Israel continues to strike different parts of Lebanon. You know it happened before in 1982 (war) and the civil war and then things became better. So I think it will become better, so be positive," says Omar, Lebanese resident.

The report said that Israeli airstrikes have displaced 1.2 million people in Lebanon, and Israel's intensified bombing campaign has worried many Lebanese that their country will experience the vast scale of destruction wrought on Gaza by Israel.

Lebanon's Health Ministry reported dozens of deaths, including 10 firefighters killed in an airstrike on a municipal building in the border area. About 2,000 Lebanese have been killed since Hezbollah began firing at Israel a year ago in solidarity with Hamas, most killed in the past few weeks.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

They would look forward to the resolve of the conflict because they are tired of the war and want calm and peace
Not only tired, mate, fear and scare of their sudden death. They do not know when to be hit by a missile. I pity them but their leaders are using them as their shields.

Not only tired, mate, fear and scare of their sudden death. They do not know when to be hit by a missile. I pity them but their leaders are using them as their shields.
Yes Mate I sense same too I'm very sure they are scared and wished that the war comes to an end very soon.

Yes Mate I sense same too I'm very sure they are scared and wished that the war comes to an end very soon.
I cannot fathom their pride. Why can't they be friends regardless of beliefs and religions? God does not judge us through our beliefs and religion but through our deeds.

13,318Threads
99,574Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member