• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Believe me, you can invest your smile and teeth

Let's just do what we can as long as we're not starved. Those glittering soon will fall down once they're old and beauty fades.
That's right we have different stages in life and as such we need to make all the money we can at the stage we can make money and life becomes sweeter.

That's right we have different stages in life and as such we need to make all the money we can at the stage we can make money and life becomes sweeter.
Yeah that's meaningful life, we feel the sweets from our sweats. It's better that way than continue struggling.

That's what happened to the daughter of a security guard. I saw her daughter wow she's so beautiful. Her teeth glittered. She never ate candies and any sugary food. You might have seen her on TV endorsing Close Up toothpastes.
Wow, that's amazing news! Even though I don't watch TV much these days, I'm really happy to hear about the security guard's daughter becoming a Close Up model. I hope she lands more projects in the future so she can support her parents. :)

Wow, that's amazing news! Even though I don't watch TV much these days, I'm really happy to hear about the security guard's daughter becoming a Close Up model. I hope she lands more projects in the future so she can support her parents. :)
She was the security guard at Cagayan de Oro College and her daughter worked in Singapore. When she arrived in NAIA, she was sighted by an organizer from ABS-CBN toothpaste" CLOSE UP.

She was the security guard at Cagayan de Oro College and her daughter worked in Singapore. When she arrived in NAIA, she was sighted by an organizer from ABS-CBN toothpaste" CLOSE UP.

Oh, one lucky girl!!! I hope she will have more endorsements in the future. :)

She's endorsing other products but I have not noticed her endorsement. She might be in the other TV channel. She's lucky. Her mom is the best mom.

Oh, one lucky girl!!! I hope she will have more endorsements in the future. :)

Lucky are those born with perfect teeth and captivating smile. They surely have better future if they're scouted by TV commercial personnels.

I could not agree more. Hehe. Also, those who are naturally beautiful are lucky.

I could not agree more. Hehe. Also, those who are naturally beautiful are lucky.
That's right those born with nstural beauty will have a bright future unless the person is having an idiotic mind, lol.

True, seems opportunity was at hand already,or it was luck , but I agree with you
There are lucky individuals born gifted with beauty and talent. There are only a few of them. Others take it seriously and others abused the inborn gifts they have.

Don't get me wrong because you can invest your smile and teeth. It's not a laughing matter because many become millionaires endorsing a product through their smile and teeth. Haven't you noticed, endorsers of a toothpaste showing only their smile and teeth without face shown.

One poor female security guard in the city where I live has a lovely daughter. She has perfect smile and teeth. One fine day, she went to Manila International Airport to meet her OFW father. When her father came out from the airport terminal she smiled sweetly and her teeth was glittering impressively, perfectly. She didn't know that a camera covered her and the PRC Close Up Toothpaste came to her and offered her to endorse their product. She agreed and the endorsing of her sweet smile and glittering teeth made her a millionaire. She's paid 3 million pesos in first endorsement. Her teeth became popular.

If you have perfect teeth, invest it. Contact or apply any toothpaste company.
This doesn't happen in India. You have to make a photo session of your smiles and send them for selection to any advertising agency.

This is life and everyone was created by God with their own destiny and fortunes. For instance the lady achieved her financial freedom through the showcase for her exemplary white tooth and smile. You can however become successful in life on other ways. Remember life is not a copycat .

This doesn't happen in India. You have to make a photo session of your smiles and send them for selection to any advertising agency.
That's also happening here, the lovely girl was only very lucky. That time while waiting for her dad in the airport an agency on TV was there and was so impressed of the beauty of her smile and glittering teeth.

That's also happening here, the lovely girl was only very lucky. That time while waiting for her dad in the airport an agency on TV was there and was so impressed of the beauty of her smile and glittering teeth.
Yes, I should sat she was lucky enough to get recognized for her smile by an ad agency.

12,049Threads
92,921Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member