Belly breathing for sleep

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Sleeping is indeed a problem for most people. This happens if stressed at work mentally and physically. Studies have shown that deep, diaphragmatic breathing can help reduce feelings of anxiety. I tapped this but I've noticed that when I'm stressed my breathing often becomes shallow. This in turn makes me feel more stressed, so another recommendation by experts is Belly breathing technique a technique to to combat the rapid breaths that often accompany feelings of heightened anxiety. Belly breathing helps you to slow your breathing, returning it to a steady and soothing pattern. As you focus on the motion of your breath, this technique draws you back into your body, which is helpful if racing thoughts are leaving you a little disorientated.

Let us follow the following steps: 1. Get into a comfortable position lying on your back; 2. Place one hand flat on your belly and the other on your chest. Good luck to all who have a sleep problem.Hoping this could solve your woes.

Last edited:
Nice, maybe I will show this to some persons who are having this issue due to stress. I might even try it myself
This technique is easier, you may try it. I tried it too and it is very effective, slowly we can sleep. I prefer this than the other one I posted.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member