Ben Affleck visits ex-wife, Jennifer Garner amid his marital crisis with Jennifer Lopez.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.138950
Referral Credit
It seems Ben Affleck is trying to lean on his ex-wife, Jennifer Garner amid his marital crisis with Jennifer Lopez. The actor, was captured on Sunday, June 30, paying a visit to his ex-wife, Garner's home.

He staying nearby now in a rental property though Jennifer Garner has been encouraging him to work on his marriage with Lopez

Meanwhile, Affleck and Lopez seem to be on the verge of splitting up.

I really wonder how can one spend time with their x spouses. I think they could be planning a reunion
I wonder same , how you can leave one you have known for years to another person and live well. They do try.

I really wonder how can one spend time with their x spouses. I think they could be planning a reunion

Haha, this is something else. Maybe they are thinking of getting back together. If I were the ex-wife, I would not give my ex-husband the time of day. No need to communicate with him anymore, especially if he caused me a lot of pain in the past. LOL.

Haha, this is something else. Maybe they are thinking of getting back together. If I were the ex-wife, I would not give my ex-husband the time of day. No need to communicate with him anymore, especially if he caused me a lot of pain in the past. LOL.
Yes some people are wired this way. you can never catch them for any reason with an ex they move on for life

Yes some people are wired this way. you can never catch them for any reason with an ex they move on for life

It is often the case that people choose to move on from past relationships in order to find peace of mind, unless they share children with their ex-partner. Rekindling a relationship with an ex can be quite challenging, particularly if the previous breakup was accompanied by unresolved issues.

It is often the case that people choose to move on from past relationships in order to find peace of mind, unless they share children with their ex-partner. Rekindling a relationship with an ex can be quite challenging, particularly if the previous breakup was accompanied by unresolved issues.
That's right when children are involved you can't just cut off the other partner completely. You just have to work with the awkward situation

13,254Threads
99,273Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member