Ben Affleck was spotted without his wedding ring amid reports his marriage to Jennifer Lopez

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
Reports making rounds online has it that Ben Affleck was spotted without his wedding ring amid reports his marriage to Jennifer Lopez has hit the rocks.

The Oscar winner and his daughter with ex-wife, Jennifer Garner were pictured at the Tasty Noodle House. The actor's fingers were bare while getting lunch with his daughter Violet in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 22.

Ben Affleck ditches wedding ring during lunch with daughter as Jennifer Lopez vacations in Italy amid breakup rumours

That's the life of most celebrities marriage off and on or total divorce They don't value love and togetherness.
That's right. They just want the ceremony because I don't understand the back and forth of their love lives

That's right. They just want the ceremony because I don't understand the back and forth of their love lives
They're thinking the y become more popular and getting more sympathies from their fans. They might not be profitable on their movie industry.

They're thinking the y become more popular and getting more sympathies from their fans. They might not be profitable on their movie industry.
That's right. I think they need to be putting more efforts when it comes to their family life to create a better bond

That's right. I think they need to be putting more efforts when it comes to their family life to create a better bond
That's publication to gain more sympathy from the fans and get known worldwide. It might be a trick.

13,232Threads
99,187Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member